Manager-Instructional Design & Learning Technologies
As the Manager – Instructional Design & Learning Technologies you will be required to spearhead the School’s efforts to integrate innovative instructional technologies throughout our programmes. This position provides leadership, planning, development, implementation, and management of learning technologies and online courses. You will also manage the initiatives of the Instructional Design and Learning Technologies Unit and supervises the Instructional Design and Learning Technologies staff.
To be our preferred candidate, you MUST possess:
- Expertise in the effective integration of instructional technologies into teaching and learning.
- Experience in planning, developing and conducting instructional technology-related training programmes and workshops.
- Knowledge of online course development for online and blended delivery.
- Proficiency with a wide range of learning technology platforms on both the technical and functional side.
- Ability to work flexible extended hours on evenings, weekends and public holidays, as needed, is required.
- 3 years experience in a technical, pedagogical and administrative support role.
- 5 years experience in the design, development, and delivery of online courses.
- 3 years teaching experience in higher education.
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology or related field.
Please e-mail your application with the subject Application – Manager IDLT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – August 31st, 2018
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.