To be eligible to pursue the BISB programme you must have at least one of the following prerequisites:
- 5 CXC passes or O’ levels passes with grade I or II in Mathematics and English
- High School Grade 12 certification
- Professional and/or Vocational Certificates
Persons who are interested in pursuing the BISB programme for September 2018 must submit the following documents for by July 31 2018.
- Online Application
- The University of the West Indies Application Processing Fee Receipt
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of National ID and/or Passport (picture page)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Academic Certificates [GCE, CAPE (CXC), CSEC (CXC)
- Grade slips (accepted ONLY in cases where certificates are not yet available)
- Official transcripts sent directly from awarding institutions (this does NOT apply to High/ Secondary School students in Trinidad & Tobago)
- Supplemental Sheet 3 – Employment History and Referee Information (Applicants to Certificate, Diploma, Evening University programmes
The information provided (including any enclosures and attachments) will be captured and utilized exclusively by the UWI-Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business (GSB) for the facilitation of the Bachelor of International & Sustainable Business application process. Unless UWI-Arthur Lok Jack GSB requests prior written consent, no part of data captured will be reproduced, distributed or communicated to any third party. The UWI-Arthur Lok Jack GSB promises to keep the data captured safe and secured, to ensure that it is not utilized for an alternative purpose for which it is intended.