Delegating doesn’t mean you simply hand a project over to someone else. Rather, you are still responsible, but your skillful guidance can show your employees how to handle a project the right way without handholding. You as a delegator can really motivate your employees to think for themselves and make wise choices.
In this practical one-day seminar, participants will be provided with a range of tools to help them learn how to delegate tasks and use effective delegation as a key development tool to motivate and challenge their people.
Upon completion of this workshop participants should be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of effective delegation and describe the effects of good delegation
- Know and practice the key components of effective delegation
- Inspire employees and delegate tasks in a motivational manner
- Identify the appropriate tasks and assignments to delegate to a subordinate
- Date: December 4th, 2017
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Cost per participant isinclusive of all training material, lunch, refreshments and Certificate.
- Venue: Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business
- Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway North West
- Coordinator: Shadell Haywood ext. 330 | Lynette Dookhran ext. 328
- Tel: 645-6700 Fax: 662-1411
- Email: email@example.com
Certificate will be given upon completion