The Women’s Convention 2019 carded for October 17th and 18th promises to be Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business’ most exciting and progressive event yet and is catered specifically for women seeking to #LevelUp! We have an all-star line up of 8 speakers, 2 International Keynote speakers including Janice Sutherland, author of This Woman Can 4 rigorous workshops over the 2-day experience and the opportunity to network with other like-minded women.
- 8 Speakers
- 2 International Keynotes
- 4 Dynamic Workshops
- 2 Day Experience
- Connect with 100+ likeminded women
- 1 Location
Key Learning Takeaways for Participants:
- Confidence V.S Arrogance – Women who portray confidence are often labeled and wrongly so, of being arrogant. This Convention will give an understanding of these two traits and teach how we could eliminate this stigma for women.
- Overcome societal labels – Societal labels can make or break you; learn how to overcome these labels and carve your own path to success.
- Identify and leverage your personal strengths – We all have personal strengths. Let us help you to identify, nurture, and growth these strengths.
- Packaging and valuing your professional expertise and experience – Never sell yourself short. Your professional expertise and experiences honed from your years of practice are highly valued and should be packaged as such.
- Own your career on your terms – Your career path is your choice. Develop the blueprint for owning your career on your own terms and create a roadmap to achieving success from start to finish.
Why should you attend this Convention?
1. This Convention prepares you to become a leader by providing you with the tools and skills you need. Be mentored on aspects of Female Leadership, Empowerment and Career Advancement.
2. Enjoy the authentic Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business experience with a mixture of traditional and modern mentoring techniques.
3. Unlock your hidden strengths and learn how to make these strengths work for you.
4. Learn how to break the barriers in your personal and professional life.
5. Make a personal investment in yourself and your future that starts paying off immediately.
“This Woman Can is akin to an MBA in leadership. The practical stories of real people plus the personal experience of the author make for an interesting and fun read. I literally could not put it down when I started reading. I finished it in one day which is not usually the case for me when I am reading a book. It is done in such a way that it can be read in one go or simply as reference material when the need arises. I recommend it without reservations.” – Review of Janice Sutherland’s This Woman Can.
Interested? Partner with the Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business and become part of this exciting Convention! See the behind-the-scenes workings and get special benefits that are reserved just for you!
For further information click here http://info.lokjackgsb.edu.tt/uwi-aljgsb-womens-convention-2019 or contact Reannah Corbie at 645-6700 ext 363 or via email email@example.com.