This 9 module Professional Certificate in Industrial Relations programme offers a comprehensive study of Industrial Relations, equipping participants with the skills and knowledge required to manage employee relations and industrial matters in their organisations. The programme is delivered and certified in collaboration with Queens University Industrial Relations Centre (IRC). It is facilitated by subject matter experts and designed for practitioners. This programme brings both a sound theoretical knowledge as well as a practical approach to the issues and challenges encountered in today’s rapidly changing labour environment.
The core structure of the programme lies in the principles and best practice of labour management relations and the application of such in dealing with the increasing issues and challenges encountered in a fluid and evolving global market. The programme offers a rich learning experience with real-life applications for individuals who want to better understand and participate in labour relations within their organisations.
Upon completion of this workshop participants should be able to:
- Apply Industrial Relations best practices in labour management
- Respond adequately to the new issues and challenges resulting from changing market conditions.
- Use conflict management as an effective cost saving medium in labour management relations
- Practice labour management relations in a unionised and non-unionised environments
- Demonstrate an awareness of Caribbean employment legislations
- Reduce the level of trade disputes before the Ministry of Labour, the Industrial Court and the disciplinary tribunals involving their organisations
- Apply International Labour Standards (ILO) as an intervention to promote best practices in Industrial Relations
- Date: January 2018- September 2018
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Cost per participant is inclusive of all training materials and certificate.
- Venue: Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business
- Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway North West
- Kobina Wilson: 366/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Ramrattan: ext 114/ email@example.com
- Reannah Corbie: ext 363/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 645-6700 Fax: 662-1411
- Email: email@example.com