Build the requisite knowledge and skills to function effectively and efficiently in a broad range of areas.
The Professional Certificate in Administrative Management is a comprehensive ten module course designed by the Lok Jack Graduate School of Business to cover the most essential areas of administrative management and to develop well-rounded administrative staff.
This programme will provide the requisite knowledge and skills to function effectively and effciently in a broad range of areas. Participants will be able to reflect on their own administrative practices and contribute to improving the performance of systems and resources within their respective organisations. They will be able to apply new and enhanced skills in self-management and time-management, written communication, information management, creative problem solving and emotional intelligence.
The Modules to be included in this programme includes:
1. Developing your Emotional Intelligence
2. Ethics in the Workplace
3. Effective Communication in the Workplace
4. Effective Time Management & Decision Making
5. Personal Branding for Administrative Professionals
6. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. Electronic Records and Information Management
8. Creative Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
9. Financial and Accounting Principles for Administrative Professionals
10. Project Management
Programme Cost: TTD$ 10,000
10% discount to the first 15th participants to register. 3 part payment plan available
Start Date: February 22nd, 2021
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 115/286