There continues to be a call for better compliance, more accountability and improved risk management practices in both the private and public sector. The importance of governance and associated issues of compliance and risk management is well recognised in enterprise systems.
This importance has dramatically increased over the last few years as a result of numerous events that led to some of the largest scandals and failures (financial, reputational and injurious) in corporate history both locally and internationally. For 2013 and beyond, organisational issues such as competitiveness, productivity and the risk intelligence of workers is what is going to define and separate business success from business failure. Learn why effective risk assessments and management, and legal compliance should be considered as integral parts of an organisation’s overall management responsibility.
This three-day intensive workshop is a solid introduction to the principles of risk management responsibilities and plots a course through the risk and compliance corporate maze in a manner that can be followed by managers and employees who may be new to these concepts and methodologies. It also will demonstrate how an enhanced and effective risk culture can improve the identification of risks, address compliance issues and ensure greater productivity and efficiency of management and employees.
- Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Analyse the compliance-risk-responsibility relationship
- Conduct risk and compliance assessments
- Identify risk & compliance issues internally and with third parties
- Identify and assess the major risks facing their organization
- Utilise the skills of risk assessment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the culture of compliance
- Build an effective risk culture within the organization
- Ensure managers manage and workers work
- Develop and implement key performance and key risk indicators
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of compliance in risk management
- Determine the effectiveness of the organization’s existing risk and compliance programs
- Date: January 24th – 26th, 2018
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Cost per participant is inclusive of all training materials and certificate.
- Venue: Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business
- Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway North West
- Coordinator: Umesh Sookoo ext. 367 | Lynette Dookhran ext. 328
- Tel: 645-6700 Fax: 662-1411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org