Meet the Student Ambassadors for the Bachelor of International and Sustainable Business programme (BISB).
From left, Mya Marie Berment, Jeroam Des Vignes, Okera Duncan, Maryanna Samuel, Navindra Jaggernauth and Julia Harripersad.
Student ambassador of the BISB programme are required to:
- Be an exemplary student and adhere to the Business Schools’ code of conduct, behavioural and dress code policies
- Maintain good academic standing with a GPA of at least 3.0 on cumulative coursework
- Represent and participate in the Business Schools’ on and off campus events
- Be knowledgeable of basic facts about the UWI-ALJGSB and the BISB programme
- Promote the Business School and in particular the BISB programme
- Contribute content to the Business Schools’ website and other promotional material
Benefits of being a student ambassador:
- Build transferable skills such as: leadership, team work, problem solving, critical thinking, written and verbal communication, confidence and public speaking for future employment
- Be able to use the experience gained on your resume to enrich career prospects
- Be exposed to possible international opportunities
To learn more on the Bachelor of International and Sustainable Business speak to an Academic Advisor today! Call 299-0218 ext. 200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org